Very interesting! I really liked the loop mechanic of the game. Took me a few tries to get it just right! I wrote some more about it in my blog: http://pajamagaming.blogspot.com/2017/03/browser-games-4.html
You are stuck in a time loop damned to loop over and over again in the same room.
This is not a straightforward puzzle game. This might even be be what you call a nogame (but it is a game nevertheless). The annoyingness serves a purpose.
made for Ludum Dare 37 compo with Unity, Gimp, Aseprite, LMMS and Audacity
the theme of the jam was One Room
link to the submission on ludumdare.com
webGL version now available. don't worry if at first load it shows black screen for a long moment
below you will find windows executablesupdate 1.0.5: slightly augmented character speed and added show all text on click function
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey Your game is pretty kickass,
I'm working on a video project called time capsules focusing on game indie devs. It's similar to sending a message to your self in 50 years;
Only five questions for my documentary:
1. What feature in your game can the player not experience anywhere else?
2. What's the biggest personal obstacle you had to overcome in creating your game so far? (it could be super technical or anything else that you want to talk about)
3. Who helped you decide to become a game dev?
4. What feature of the game do you absolutely love that no one would probably ever find?
5. What do you believe video games mean to humanity?
First couple of episodes
if you have some game footage or even better developmental footage of errors or other stuff you'd like to show people who have never programmed a day in their life.
also best ways to contact you, and all social media you use because I'll be displaying those through out the episode.
I think if people dig the game and dig your story they might reach out for questions or colabs you really never know what can come of it.
do you think you'd be interested in being my guest?